tiistai 14. kesäkuuta 2011

just talk yourself up and tear yourself down



How did I get you
I don't know how I did
But somehow now I do

You find another way to be
The highlight of my day
He whispers songs into my window
In words that nobody knows
I've got a way of knowing when something is right
I would have never known
That you run away now

We're not speaking
A simple complication, miscommunications lead to fallout
So many walls up, I can't break through


Makes no sense to me
'Cause constantly they're haunting me
As everyone's leaving
Never a moment of rest

I've be waiting for you ever since you've been gone
Something is wrong
And everything in me wants you back in my life
I just can't let you go
I just want it back the way it was before

We wrote a prelude to our own fairy tale
Wish I could just find a way that
You come back to me like
You would before you said it's not that easy
Felt like I couldn't breathe
Don't you know that it's not this hard?


I don't wanna feel your pain
When you swear it's all my fault
It's that nothing's wrong
Nothing kills more than think that
Is this the end of the road,
And do I have to let go?

Fast forward
You got me feeling like I'm nothing
You could just say you're sorry
Let's forgot everything
So many things I wish you knew
And I'm dying to know, is it killing you, like it's killing me
I don't know what to say since a twist of fate
When it all broke down
And this looks a lot like a tragedy now
I want a reason for the way things have to be
I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me
I can be a little selfish 'cause I don't wanna start all over 
I just wanna feel okay again


You held your breath
I'm still holding mine
So what do you think I would say?
You ask what's wrong with me
You never wanted to stay
I never wanted to say this;
'You made my frown turn upside down
I'm better off by myself
And now my worries are gone
But who says you're not worth it?'

Why you gotta be so mean?
I hope it bothers you as much as me
Pretending that I'm okay
Praying for a miracle
I won't give up if you dont give up.


~Taylor Swift; If This Was A Movie, Stay Beautiful, Mean, The Story Of Us
Adam Lambert, Can't Let U Go
Owl City, Hot Air Balloon
Hilary Duff, Where Did I Go Right?
Train, Calling All Angels
Paramore; Brighter, For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic, Ignorance
Miley Cyrus; See You Again, Start All Over, Been Here All Alone

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti