maanantai 3. lokakuuta 2011

these little things will never come in between


I try to told myself that everything's not going to be this hard. It's just so simple; nothing's ever going to be that much problem anymore. That's now in the past. Right?


Please believe my words. I'm bad at showing my feelings. I try to work on that. Try to understand and accept me like the way I am.


I think it's time to face your fears and calcute that sign from my face. I can't forever hide and run away. This stupid play must stop, I want to be myself.


I'm lost and don't know where to go. All these truths make me all confused. Can you show me the way back at the start?



One life. Milions of posibilities. I'm not going to waste any of them. I maybe stand there by myself but I know that there's many people hiding outside the photo.


A one little thing makes me happier than the 5 big ones. I just care about the little things that don't really even matter, someday they might have been grown to the big important ones.



'The smile is the light of the window of your face that tells people you're at home.'
Would you like to be my friend and just be at home for me?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti